I just got to the MTC! (well...CCM I guess) Sorry I didn't call you guys in New York. I guess the existence of payphones is endangered in our society. There wasn't a single one I could find in the airport. Long day of flying, but it finally came to an end and my passport now has it's first stamp! It's kind of funny, the Dominicans have a tradition of cheering and applauding when the plane lands, so as soon as we touched down in the DR everyone was yelling and hollering. It was kind of fun! Then, we got our luggage and met the rest of our group, loaded up a couple vans and a trailer, and drove to the CCM.
It's super awesome here, and the country is beautiful. It's very unique, and the building styles vary from area to area, but it's very cool. It's obviously humid here, and I can feel it, but it's definitely not unbearable. Anyway, this isn't supposed to be super long. Just to let you know that I made it safely! I've got to go unpack now, but I'll send a real e-mail next week. (P-days are on Thursday, but not tomorrow.) I'll talk to you next week. Bye!
These were sent from the CCM (MTC) President and his wife, Elder and Sister Romney.


These were sent from the CCM (MTC) President and his wife, Elder and Sister Romney.
Sister Romney, Elder Anderson, President Romney
District Lehi
No comments:
Post a Comment