Monday, April 2, 2018

April 2, 2018 ~ Week 87

Hey Mom! Sorry I'm writing so early. We have a zone activity today, so I'm just poppìng in to let you know that I'm doing great and that I had another great week this week! Conference was great, and I'm so excited about all of the changes that were announced!

To answer your questions

1- I already deffered online. It was super easy, so that's taken care of. And yeah, I'm planning on living at home until I move up to Logan if that's okay. 

2. That sounds great! I want to work as much as I can, preferrably full-time so that I can save up for college.

3. It would be super fun to be able to go to someplace like Punta Cana. I just don't know how expensive it would be to go there. I guess I kind of imagined it as being more of a mission tour than a vacation. But that sounds like a lot of fun!

4. My debit card actually just expired and I can't order the garments... I don't know how you could get the card to me, or if it's even possible, but maybe you could just order the garments for me? I think that I'll have some room in my suitcase to bring you guys some if you want. 

Also, I got the go-ahead from my mission president to call you guys when Hunter gets his call, so keep me updated on that so that I can be listening when he opens it!


I'm sorry I don't have much time, but I love you Mom and I hope you have a great week!



--
Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment