As far as the luggage situation, honestly my suitcases have worked great for me. The big one has been extremely useful, and I don't have any complaints about it. Everyone usually has a huge suitcase about the same size as well, so I would reccomend that Hunter use the same suitcase that I did.
--
As far as when Hunter opens his call, maybe you could send me a text message the day he gets it telling me what time he'll be opening it so I can be ready. I can ask a member if I can use their phone or computer to Facetime you guys. The bishop has an iPad so that would probably work.
The temple today was great, and it was so good to be in the house of the Lord. I ordered the garments and everything, so that's good. And my pants and shirts are good. My shoes are wearing out more than anything, but I think I can make them work for three more months!
Thank you for always thinking of me and for being such a great mom! I love you so much! I hope you have an incredible week this week!
Love, Elder Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment