Monday, April 9, 2018

April 9, 2018 ~ Week 88

Hey Mom! I'm sorry I thought that it expired, but when I double checked it, it says that it expires in June, and not in March. I hope you didn't already mail the debit card. 

We went bowling last week for our Zone Activity, and it was pretty fun! It's nice to be in the capital so that I can do things like that. We just had our Zone meeting this week, and it went well. We've got a pretty good Zone. Being a Zone Leader is going well. It's nothing too crazy. We just have to plan a lot of stuff and inform everyone about everything. 

I'm so excited to hear where Hunter gets called to! I had a dream the other night that he was called to Kazaghtan, so that was kind of funny. 

Things here are good. We're teaching a few youth and their friends. Steven is the son of a recent convert, Jefry is his friend, and Miguelangel is another of their friends. They all love baseball and Steven and Jefry have a fecha for the 21st. They're some great kids!

That's too bad to hear about Hunter and his frustration with Ray, but I hope that can all be solved. 

Oh! By the way, next week I will be writing on Wednesday, because our P-day is going to be changing because we're going to the temple. But I'm really excited to go to the temple again!

Anyway! Thanks for writing me! I hope you have a great week! I love you!

-Elder Anderson


Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment