My new area is great though, and we have a lot of progressing investigators.
That's too bad to hear about McKay's elections, but it truly is the JR. High curse.
I'm so excited for conference, and I'm really excited to see who the new apostles are going to be. (Hopefully I've met one of them). Haha, we'll probably just watch it in the chapel with the members, so it'll be in Spanish so that's not a big deal. It's true that I've had a lot of spanish speaking companions. I speak spanish most of the time, and honestly, I'm pretty proud of the level of fluency that I've reached. In the MTC I was behind a lot of people in my spanish, and I didn't think I'd ever learn, but I've worked, studied, and practiced a lot, and I often recieve compliments on my accent (my spanish accent, not dominican accent. I've tried to avoid adopting their way of talking because it's the equivalent of inner city hood accents in english) Haha, but yeah, it's good! I do sometimes have a hard time thinking of english words.
Thanks for everything mom! Sorry this is a short letter, I had to spend some time deferring my USU admission until the Winter semester.
I hope you have a great week!
Love, Elder Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment