Monday, October 9, 2017

October 9, 2017 ~ Week 62

Hey Mom! 


As far life here, it´s pretty much the same, lots of finding, lots of teaching about the book of Mormon. But life is good. I like Canastíca. We have a really great ward here. It´s also kind of a nice mixture between the south and the capital. So we have a pretty good grocery store nearby, but there also aren´t a trillion people living in one small area. It´s more tranquilo.

There are four Elders in our house, and 10 people in our district. And in our house we have me and Elder Paolo, and Elder Ortiz from Mexico, and Elder Brutus who is also being trained. He's from the DR. 

I need to ask around about the waterfalls though! That sounds pretty awesome! I heard about some cool caves a little bit ago, and maybe we'll try and visit them one of  these P-days! 

Life is good though! I don't have any complaints. I think that my Spanish is getting even better now that I'm the only companion to speak and I feel like I am really perfecting the language with my grammar and everything! I hope this week is great for you all! I love you!

--
Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment