Monday, October 16, 2017

October 16, 2017 ~ Week 63

Hey Mom! This week was a good one, and we ended week 3 of the 12 weeks of training. Haha, it's good that we have two spanish speakers in the house, but it also makes me the official translator of the house so that communication is possible. It really is crazy though to think about how far I've come in the language from when I didn't think that I'd ever learn Spanish!

Training is going pretty well. Sometimes it's tough just because if we're going to do something, I've got to be the one to do it, but it's good! We're finding a lot, and doing a lot of teaching too!

We still don't have any baptismal dates in this area, but we should be getting a couple within the next two weeks!

My spiritual thought for the week comes from a quote from Isaiah in The Book of Mormon. 

In 1st Nephi 21:16, the Lord says:


16 Behold, have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

I love the imagery that is there in that scripture, that it was for us that he suffered, and just as a carpenter gets callouses and blisters from creating beautiful works out of wood, the Savior has the evidence of his work for us in the palms of his hands. 

I hope you all have a great week! I love you so much, and I am so grateful for each and every one of you in my life!

Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment