Right now, we have 8 people with a baptismal fecha. Fredy, Dorka, and Arisleda are the parents and grandma of an RM in our ward.
Yiret is the niece of a super cool member named Yoan
And Francisco, Eridamia, are an old couple we contacted, and their grandson is Fabián.
We also have Manuel, who is a super cool kid that's 17 years old.
All of them are doing really well! Francisco and Eridamia used to be 7th day Adventists, so they are having trouble with the Whole sabbath on sunday thing. But we are trying to explain that the key to resolving that doubt is to read the book of mormon, so we'll see what happens with them!
Anyway, everything's great! I'm loving it here, and the work is good! This week, I was studying in 2 Nephi 15, and at the end, it gives a super crazy prophecy about the last days in which it sounds like Isaiah is describing airplanes, and trains, and modern transportation in the last days for the gathering of Israel. I remember learning about that in seminary, but it was cool to be able to find it again. The book of Mormon is so true. I have gained a testimony of the truth of that book. I love it, and without it, I would be lost.
I love you all, and I hope you have the best week every! Thanks for being such a great family. You are in my prayers!!!
Love, Elder Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment