Not a ton happened this week, especially with all of the Holiday Festivites, and tithing settlement. We spent a lot of time at the chapel. But! I do want to share a little bit about a new investigator that we have. His name is Juan Carlos, and he´s pure gold! One day, he just showed up at church, and so we talked with him and we´ve now taught him a couple times, and the best part is that he ALWAYS reads the pamphlets that we give to him, and he ALWAYS has great questions at the end of the lessons. I´m so pumped for him, because we put a fecha for the 28th of January, and it would be really surprising if it fell through, because he is so receptive, and so smart. What a blessing to be able to teach him. So please keep him in your prayers!
Anyway, thanks for everything! I love you all lots! Hopefully I´ll have more news for you next week.
Love, Elder Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment