Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you so much mom for always writing me faithfully, and for being so great! Know that talking to you guys yesterday was the highlight of my Christmas as well! It was so awesome to hear your voices and see your faces. I love you guys so much, and I´m so priveleged to have such an incredible family supporting me as I serve here. I´ll admit, I was a little trunky for a few hours after the phone call, but I´m good now! haha, it was REALLY fun to talk to Jarrett in Spanish! I´m definitely not fluent, but I would say that I´m conversational, which is honestly a miracle, considering the amount of Spanish I knew before my mission. It will be really cool to see on Mother´s day how much I will have improved. I hope the rest of your Christmas was good, and that you felt the joy of the celebration of the birth of the savior. He loves you, and so do I. A LOT! Have a wonderful week, and I´ll talk to you next year! Lol
Love, Elder Anderson



We talked with Tanner via Facebook Live on Christmas Day at 3:00 pm our time, 6:00 pm in the DR.  We were able to talk with him for and hour and a half.  Truly the highlight of our Christmas as we were able to hear his voice and see his face.  He is happy and working hard.  We couldn't ask for anything more and feel extremely blessed as a family. 
 
talking w/ Elder Anderson on Christmas Day 2016                                      He is holding an avocado. Yes, it's as big as his head!
                                                                     


Family Christmas picture 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment