As far as transportation to places, we basically have 3 options here in the southern areas. Walking, gua-guas, and hitchinking. We don´t have any far out areas here in Neyba, so we don´t really have to hitchike. But to answer your question, nobody has a car here. If they have a vehicle it´s always a motorcycle. We have one member with a truck, and it actually just broke down. Yeah, you´ve usually got to be pretty rich to have a car here.
It´s crazy to hear about life back home, but it sounds like everyone is doing great! Especially Jarrett!!!! I´m SO SO SO happy for him!
This week, I want to share something from the talk I gave yesterday. I was talking about The Book of Mormon, and the importance of reading it, and I shared about my parents, and how dedicated they were to reading the Book of Mormon in our home, and the special spirit I could always feel because of that. I really think that´s one of the best gifts I´ve been given, is a family, and parents who love the gospel.
Anyway, hope this week is great for you all back home!
Love, Elder Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment