Hey Mom! This week went well. We might have a baptism in the next two weeks. We've been teaching an investigator named Juan Valentín for some time now and he's just about ready to get baptized! So that's exciting!
Oh. I actually have a request for you and Dad. I remember that a while ago you guys took a DNA test, where they track your genetics and tell you what part of the world your ancestors come from, and I was wondering if you guys could email me the results of that test. I'd be really interested in seeing it.
But yeah. Things are great! Pretty normal, but great! This week we got some good references from the ward. The ward is actually getting better at giving us references.
But yeah! Everything's great here! We're working hard and I'm loving life!
Love you guys, and I hope you have a great week!
Oh, and is Hunter already working on his mission papers? He'll be able to get his call either next month or in April, right?
--
Love, Elder Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment