Monday, February 12, 2018

February 12, 2018 ~ Week 80

Hey! I got the package that you guys sent me! Thanks so much for sending it to me! I really enjoyed the beef jerky, the juicy pear jelly bellies, the letters, and I actually needed a toothbrush, so it was perfect! Thank you so much for sending that to me!

This week was normal, but it was good. My area is half of Canastica. A little town west of San Cristobal. It's a good place. We live right next to the church, so that's super convienient. We email in one of the 3 internet centers in town. But they all have their difficulties. Especially when the power goes out. But, that's life. The mission actually changed some things. We used to have a mission temple trip every 6 months, but we don't do that anymore. So I haven't been in 4 or 5 months, and the next time I'll go will be when I go home, so that's too bad. 

It's crazy that McKay is now 13 years old! That is hard to comprehend!

Sorry I don't really have any news for you. Everything's just about the same! But it's good!  Sorry this Email is so short. There's been no electricity in the town all day, and now we have an FHE to go to.I hope you have a great week! I love you and I'm praying for you always!

-- 

Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment