Monday, June 18, 2018

June 18, 2018 ~ Week 97

Hey Mom!

This week had its ups and downs. I got an ingrown toenail, so that wasn't super fun, but I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he was able to get some cotton underneath the nail, so it's fine now.

It's funny you should ask about me speaking in sacrament because I actually spoke yesterday in sacrament meeting, but I didn't know beforehand that I was going to be speaking, because I guess the speakers didn't show up to church, so the bishop asked me if I could speak about the plan of salvation. I was actually pretty excited because I like public speaking, so I decided to speak about the principle of agency and responsiblity. I felt like it went pretty well, and surprisingly, I got complimented a lot afterwards for my winged talk!

I also just had my last Zone Conference this week! Elder Raps and I talked about the importance of the informe de progreso (Record of progress?) It was good.

This week, Yadhira will be getting baptized, and on the 6th of July, a kid named Jan Carlos will get baptized. They're progressing pretty well!

Also, did you hear that they're starting to make a new hymnbook that will be the same in all languages? How cool is that?

I love you guys and I hope you have a great week and I hope that you and Dad had a great anniversary!


--
Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment