Mom!!! I don't really know how, but I'm pretty sure that during all of the excitement yesterday, I neglected to tell you happy mother's day. So... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I hope your day was incredible and that you were told a million times how great of a mother you are, and that you never forget that fact. You are the best mom in the world! :)
It was absolutely incredible to talk with you guys yesterday, and it's crazy to think that the next time I talk to you guys, it'll be Christmas again! Really crazy stuff! I know that I've said this a lot, but I really am so grateful to have such an amazing family full of people who love me, support me, and help me through everything. Haha, like I told mom yesterday though: "It sucks so bad that I have such an awesome family!" Because I miss you guys so much!
This week was a good one, we have a lot of people that are progressing really well, which is really great, but also too bad, that we're having so much success right now that I'm just about to leave Neyba. I just pray that a really good missionary comes to Neyba to replace me. Someone's gotta come and help Givelord, Millord, Lionny, Yinairy, Mariely, Jeisy, and all of my converts here!
On Saturday, Selenni got baptized. It was a really good service and it was cool to watch her take that step in her life. She's got a lot of friends now who are really interested in the church, so that'll be great if she can help them out and have a whole group of good strong youth in the branch here.
I'll let you guys know next week where I'm headed next! I'm excited to go, but I think I'm also going to miss Neyba. There are some really great people here. I hope that I've made an impact here, and that I've had an influence in helping to bring people closer to Jesus Christ.
I love you all. I hope you have a great week!
--
Love, Elder Anderson
Ps. Thanks for the pictures! The first one is the jugs of water we have, and this week I made a goal to drink an entire jug straight from the jug.
The other one is a picture of some crazy little girls that I met in Duvergé at a member's house
The last one is a picture of my comp with the branch budget, haha
Our most recent family picture: Mother's Day 2017

No comments:
Post a Comment