Monday, February 13, 2017

To and Fro

Dear Mom,
This week was pretty good! We did a LOT of travelling this week, because that´s kind of inevitable out here. We traveled out to Duvergé one time this week, which is a little group about an hour away from us that is technically part of our branch. They meet in a rented schoolhouse, which is pretty small, but the hope is that they can get enough people that we get a chapel built out there. 

We also traveled to Azua (town 2 hours away) on Thursday for a Zone Conference, which was good! We talked a lot about the Restoration, and how we can more effectively teach about it while explaining the importance of the restoration in our lives. 

Then yesterday, my comp and I went to Barahona (two hours in a different direction) in the morning for a meeting of all of the branch presidents in our district. And this morning, we went back to Barahona as a district to go see the ocean and eat pizza. 

So it´s been a pretty long week as far as the traveling aspect. A couple times I had to stand up for the whole trip. Anyway. Pretty wiped out from that. As far as investigators, we had a few that were kind of progressing, but they kept promising to come to church, and they haven´t been a single time, so time to start looking for some new people who will actually keep commitments. Haha, All in all though, it was an incredible week here in the DR! I hope things are great there at home. I´m so happy to hear about McKay and his opportunity to be ordained a deacon. I´m so proud of everyone in my family!

I love you all, and I hope this week is the best of your lives. Love you SOOOOOO much!
-- 
Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment