Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 49

This week was a good one! We had Zone Conference with President Santos, and it was really good! President Santos is a great man, and you can feel his love for you when he's speaking. 

The highlight of this week was leaving with the MTC on splits! It seems like not that long ago that I left on splits when I was in the MTC and I didn't know any spanish. So it was very cool to be able to
experience that from the other side of things now. Oh, how far I've come. I now consider myself to be practically fluent. Obviously, there are words here and there that I don't know, but there are english words like that too! As far as grammar goes, I think I've pretty much got it down! It was fun though! I left with an Elder Jensen, and he was a cool guy. I hope to be able to train soon, because I think it would especially be fun to have someone with that "greenie fire" and all the excitement that comes with being a new missionary (personally, I don't think I've lost my greenie fire, and I plan on having it until the end) 

As far as the teaching goes, things are good, we're helping the father of the Salazar family to quit drinking, and we're helping to take care of papers and stuff to get them married. Also, we're trying to obtain a new wheelchair through the church charities for the little girl in the family. Things are good! Some people came to church this week, others didn't, but we'll keep trying!

I love you all, and I hope that you all have the best week ever!
--
Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment