Monday, July 24, 2017

¡Feliz día de los pioneros!

Happy Pioneer day everyone! I hope that you guys have had a great day so far! I always loved the fact that we have two family holidays in July in Utah. Independence and Pioneer Day. So I hope you all have a lot of fun! 

This week was really good! We had lots of good lessons, and found some really good investigators 
this week! We were also able to do splits with the MTC again this week, and we ran into someone from Utah! Yeah, I didn't believe him until he told us he was from Taylorsville! Haha, that was crazy! He bought us lunch and we talked for a while. Really cool guy! Also, I went on intercambios with my Zone Leader, Elder Pinto. It was really good to go with him, and I learned a lot. 

The Salazar family is doing well. This week we're going to a government place with them to put a date for their wedding, so that's exciting! We're also trying to get a new wheelchair for Sara, so I'll let you know how that goes. 

This week we are going to have 2 baptisms! Brayan (Bryan) and Johaun (Joan). They are the stepsons of a member of our ward, and we're really excited for their baptism! Other than that, it's the same old same old around here. I love being a missionary, and I am happy with all of the success that we're seeing here. 

Love you all! Have a great week!
--
Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment