Monday, June 19, 2017

Una Semana Aburrida

It was so great to see the pictures of the baptism! Those pictures absolutely melted my heart! Tell Sophia that I am so proud of and so happy for her! Also, thanks for the dabbing picture! Haha, I'm so glad that everything worked out as far as the river level and the weather!

Well, as far as my week goes, it was actually pretty boring. My comp got sick halfway through the week. So my days consisted of reading, and cleaning the house and stuff. I honestly think that that is one of my callings in the mission. Cleaning the mission houses. They end up getting so dirty, and somebody has to clean them. So that's what I do.

Anyway. Sorry for such a short, boring letter. My comp is getting better now, so I'll definitely have more to write about next week! I hope that you all have an incredible week. I love you all so much!

--
Love, Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment